Excellent session, empathetic to our needs and feelings and some very interesting concepts to explore. Loved the notion of surge capacity, that is something I am lacking at the moment.
As our workplaces evolve, so must our leadership practices
Wellbeing and resilience are leadership super-powers in times of change and uncertainty. Many women leaders across New Zealand are facing burnout, managing staff shortages, and navigating changing work environments. Renewing your own energy reserves and establishing sustainable leadership practices is more important than ever.
Leadership Recharge will help you:
- Renew your energy and support personal and team wellbeing
- Reconnect to your goals and create your own vision for success
- Refocus your leadership practice with practical tools and principles
This program is designed for women leaders at all levels.
Lead with renewed focus and enthusiasm. During this program you will learn to:
Build resilience in yourself and your team
Lead change in teams
Manage compassion fatigue
Rebuild motivation in yourself and your team
Be a supportive leader while feeling depleted
Manage up effectively
During the program you will explore:
Leading in times of disruption and complexity
Understanding and leveraging your surge capacity
Building adaptive capacity
Insights from crisis and trauma leadership principles
Understanding complex decision fatigue and how to manage it
Wellbeing for leaders: resilience, personal accountability, wellbeing continuum
- Expert masterclass: Explore the concept of crisis leadership and examine how to adapt in times of uncertainty and change.
- Application workshop: Provides opportunities to reflect on your own context and explore new frameworks and principles to support your leadership capacity and resilience.
Enquiries and Enrolments