8 Symposium Attendance Grants Available (valued at over $12,000)
We’re offering full attendance grants to women and gender-diverse people who play active leadership roles in their community but are unable to attend due to lack of funding or employer support.
These grants cover the full ticket price for the recipient to attend the Symposium.
Through this initiative we’re supporting the development of a pipeline of leaders in different communities, and ensuring diverse views are represented at the event.
The grants will be awarded to current and aspiring women and gender diverse leaders.
8 Full-Attendance Grants available for the Women’s Leadership Symposium:
- Grand Millenium Hotel, Auckland, Thursday 2 May 2024
Grant Selection Criteria:
- We encourage Māori and Pasifika women to apply.
- We encourage women of colour, women who are culturally and racially marginalised, or from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
- We encourage women with disabilities to apply. If successful, we will work with you to support your attendance at the Symposium.
- We welcome anyone who identifies as non-binary, a-gender and gender non-conforming to apply.
- Applicants who are emerging and/or aspiring leaders who play active roles at community, local, and state levels, and within the not-for-profit sector, will be highly regarded.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older from the date of the event they are applying to attend.
Application Closing Date
Applications close 7 weeks prior to the Symposium. All applicants will be contacted 6 weeks prior to the event to be informed of the outcome of their application.